We can often see the collapse of goods in the warehouse or the collision between pedestrians and forklifts on the Internet. This is very sad. So what are the common unsafe factors in the warehouse?
1. Forklift operation. Prevent the forklift from hitting personnel and facilities. Licensed driving; The reflector is intact; There are tips and convex mirrors at the intersection; Speed limit and no overload;
2. Electrical safety. All sockets shall be equipped with leakage protection device, which can automatically and quickly cut off the power supply in case of electric shock; Check the insulation of equipment and wires; It is forbidden to use electrical appliances in humid environment; Replace electrical products with safe products; Use insulated appliances;
3. High altitude operation. Operators shall be prevented from falling when working at height. Wear safety helmet and safety belt above 2m; Safety holes and safety bars;.
4. Items fall. Prevent objects from falling from height and hurting people and facilities. Handle with care during operation; Set up protective net; Wear safety helmet;
5. Chemicals. Chemicals may be inflammable, explosive, corrosive or toxic; Various chemicals shall have MSDS, which shall be stored and managed according to the requirements of MSDs. Relevant signs shall be posted;
6. Crush, puncture, pinch, etc. Injury due to sharp containers or objects, excessive weight, etc. It is necessary to design appropriate containers and comply with ergonomics;
7. Transport equipment. Safety fence and emergency stop button are required;
8. Fall. The passage is not smooth or too slippery.
Our guardrail adopts the world’s first secondary cushioning technology, which can better offset the impact and ensure its restitution. The guardrail can withstand the impact of a truck with a load of 4 tons at a speed of 4km / h. We only want to make the warehouse safer and let the workers work safely in the warehouse.